welcome/welkom






hoi allemaal fijn dat je kijkje komt nemen bij me , ..... hello every one great you are visiting my blog





woensdag 28 februari 2018

steampunk album TIME




hello everyone

today its februari 28th and finally I have the time to work in my blog , I was sooooo far behind so there are several albums posted on this date but have been made a few months ago 
my health didn't do what I wanted but I am feeling so much better now

as you can see I have made from several company's albums with self printed scrappapers , there are so many of them to find on internet 
this one is a paperline by a whimsical adventure
I will place the text here that I have written in my YouTube chanel



finally another album from me again.

I got a request if I would like to make an album with the digital paperlines of Anja the Dobbelaere who has a store on Etsy.

I have made this album with her paperline and its all about time and clocks because I love mixed media and steampunk.
I thought lets do that on the front of the book , to be honest its my first time I have used it on an album , have been doing other projects with mixed media but not on an album and it most surtenly won't be the last, its such great fun to do hope you like it .

Always nice to get a message down below , and most deffinatly would like to get more subscribers  on you tube...

hope you all have a wonderfull day
greetings Marijke





Geen opmerkingen: