welcome/welkom






hoi allemaal fijn dat je kijkje komt nemen bij me , ..... hello every one great you are visiting my blog





woensdag 28 februari 2018

a proper gentlemen Graphic 45







hello everyone

just wanted a challenge because I normally use the romantic vintage girly paperlines but this was a mens paperline.

in this book I used the newest edgie dies of Crealies that will be in her store at october 31 and they are GREAT to work with I can tell you, just love love love her dies,.

down below I will place the links to her store with the ones I have been using in this book .

sorry for my english its always difficult I am always stuttering trying to find the right words for it hahaha.
this film was take 8, I think, did it over and over again but it is what it is hope you like what you see , feel free to tell me here in a comment down below and would love to see more subscribers on my chanel

have a nice day you all 

Marijke










Geen opmerkingen: