welcome/welkom






hoi allemaal fijn dat je kijkje komt nemen bij me , ..... hello every one great you are visiting my blog





woensdag 28 februari 2018

baby Saar






hello everyone
today I will post a few YouTube films , I was so far behind with my blog because of some health problems ( I am doing much better now ... gladly....)


I would like to show you all what great fun it is to work with self printed paper from the Etsy store.

yes its very good to work with this album is for a lady who gave birth a while ago to a gorgeous little girl named Saar.

there are no photos in it in this film because of her privacy (now its finished there are some pics in it) the dies I used fot this book are unfortunatly no longer available in the webstore of crealies but there are so many great dies in her webstore just pay her a visit https://www.crealies.nl/

I am still struggling with the video editor, so bad that you tube has stopped it , the new one I have right now is so difficult for me so my appologies for the bad look of the film hope you like what you see in the film

have a very nice day 












Geen opmerkingen: